- Lemon water
- Three small biscuits with strawberry jelly
With no real agenda for the day (no work or school), my morning slowly ticked by like a lazy Sunday morning.
- Leftover El Toreo dinner (refried beans, queso blanco, chalupa, chile relleno, and tortilla chips)
- Caribou Medium roast coffee, cream and sugar
- Bottle of water
Coffee was exactly what I needed to get energized and motivated to work out!
Killer 3:58 min workout x 3. My abs are not as strong as I thought they were!
After Workout Snack:
- 2 Tbs crunchy peanut butter
- Chips and salsa (by the pool when the BFF got off of work)
- A small bowl full of baby carrots tossed in olive oil and spices and broiled
- The same small bowl of a seven layer taco dip (ground pork)
Goal for tomorrow: drink more water! On top of detoxing and being essential for life, I read that it will increase metabolism too.